ADELTAVISION 5949AV10 [AV104] : 45° INCLINED MONOCULAR DIGITAL USB2 MICROSCOPE
PRODUCT MODEL : 5949AV10 | PRODUCT CODE : AV104 | PRODUCT SERIES : AV10
PRODUCT TYPE : BIOLOGICAL UPRIGHT COMPOUND LIGHT / CORDLESS DIGITAL
AREA OF APPLICATION : ELEMENTARY & HOME TRAINING | MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
ADELTAVISION biological upright compound educational 45° inclined digital USB2 monocular student microscope simultaneous viewing through the microscope eyepiece and on computer monitor with ‘AV’ achromat objectives, built-in LED illumination supplied with low positioned coaxial ball bearing mechanical stage.
MAGNIFICATION : 40x | 100x | 450x
APPLICATIONS : Recommended for elementary, middle schools, high schools, home schooling & hobbyists, those who want to use built-in LED illumination, supplied with low positioned coaxial ball bearing mechanical stage for microscopy work along with integrated digital USB2 camera for capturing image and editing image.
AFM PRECISION SMOOTH FINE FOCUSING MECHANISM WITH AUTO STOP AT FOCUSING LEVEL
- 45° inclined digital viewing head, with camera port for mounting digital camera. 50-50 equal light split into inclined monocular head and camera port and fitted with high transmission prism (antifungal coated) 360° rotatable & secured.
- USB2 APCAM1.3, high resolution coloured CMOS (1.3 mega pixel) camera with CCD lens, USB2 cable.
- ‘APVIEW’ image capture & editing software – 1 CD for OS Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8.
- The model comes pre-fitted with low positioned coaxial ball bearing mechanical stage.
- A portable battery powered microscope with rechargeable battery inside, becomes cordless when battery is charged which means that it can be used without a cord, making it portable, take-anywhere microscope.
- Built-in white 3 watt LED illumination with variable light intensity control with on/off switch.
- Plug-in external SMPS power supply input 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz; output: 5Vdc 500mA.
- Pressure die cast aluminium stand that is beautifully designed ‘C’ shape.
- Moveable centered Abbe condenser N.A.1.25, Built-in circular precision centered diaphragm.
- Antifungal high resolution objectives & high eye point eyepiece.
- Long life unique precision ‘AFM’ easy fine focusing mechanism achieved by single knob.
- Auto adjustment at focusing level, safeguards slide specimen from breakage.
|STANDARD MAIN FRAME||:||C-arm, main frame die casted aluminium frame with built in LED illumination base (small foot print) painted with white textured finish, antifungal PU paint.|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM||:||Finity optical system, 160 mm tube length.|
|BUILT-IN WHITE LED ILLUMINATION||:||High intensity precentered 3 watt LED, variable light intensity control with on/off switch. Easy LED change. LED technology provides cool white even illumination, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.|
|VIEWING HEAD (ANTI-MOLD)||:||45° inclined digital viewing head, with camera port for mounting digital camera. 50-50 equal light split into inclined monocular head and camera port and fitted with high transmission prism (antifungal coated) 360° rotatable & secured.|
|CAMERA||:||USB2 APCAM1.3, high resolution coloured CMOS (1.3 mega pixel) camera with CCD lens, USB2 cable.|
|SOFTWARE||:||‘APVIEW’ image capture & editing software – 1 CD for OS Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8.|
|EYEPIECE LENS (ANTI-MOLD)||:||High eye point WF 10x (18mm), supplied as standard -1 nos. | Wide field type Antifungal and High Transmission.|
|‘AV’ ACHROMAT OBJECTIVES (ANTIFUNGAL)||:||Finity Jis size (36mm Std.) (black anodised shell finish). Anti-fungal AV Achromat objectives with good resolution, parafocal & parcentered | AV 4x (N.A. 0.1/WD: 24 mm) | AV 10x (N.A. 0.25/WD: 5.6 mm) | AV 45x (N.A. 0.65/WD: 0.61 mm) spring loaded & silicon sealed.|
|NOSE-PIECE||:||Triple revolving nose-piece (fixed) – smooth operating external click.|
|FOCUSING MECHANISM WITH IN-BUILT AUTO LOCK||:||By AFM System [Adaptive Focusing Management] with precision silky smooth ball bearing system with precision gear mechanism for maintenance free focusing throughout the life of the Microscopes. Both coarse & fine movement are achievable by single knob | Auto Lock: The upward movement of focusing is pre locked to prevent objective & slide from crashing & damage.|
|MECHANICAL STAGE RECTANGULAR||:||Precision ball bearing type, traverse 76mm (X) and 50mm (Y), vernier reading 0.1mm | Low positioned co-axial knobs, soft feel and fluid movement. Size 144mm (L) X 120 mm (W) painted with hard PU paint.|
|SUB STAGE PRECENTRED CONDENSER||:||Precision Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 built into the stage plate, provides extra bright collimated & even illumination at all magnifications. High contrast is achieved by a built-in circular precision Iris diaphragm that is accurately centered. vertical adjustment of condenser 18mm, adjustable by rack & pinion movement by left hand placed knob.|
|POWER SUPPLY||:||Plug-in external SMPS power supply input 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz; output: 5Vdc 500mA. Plugs into DC socket fitted into the microscope rear main frame.|
|ACCESSORIES INCLUDED||:||Instruction manual and dust cover included | AC-DC (5V), 500m.a. adapter – 1 nos.|
|FRAME DIMENSIONS||:||Frame height – 360mm | Frame width – 170mm | Frame depth – 230mm|
|PACKING||:||Styrofoam box, master thick main card board | Net weight – 3.360 kgs|
|DIMENSION OF MASTER KARTON BOX||:||Length – 440mm | Width – 325mm | Height – 275mm | Gross Weight – 4.2 kgs|
|BATTERY BACKUP||:||Battery backup: 3.7V 1100Mah Li-ion. Battery backup 2 hours for LED illumination on full capacity and battery backup 10 hours for LED illumination on 35% capacity.|