ADELTAVISION 5949AV10 [AV106] : 45° INCLINED BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
PRODUCT MODEL : 5949AV10 | PRODUCT CODE : AV106 | PRODUCT SERIES : AV10
PRODUCT TYPE : BIOLOGICAL UPRIGHT COMPOUND LIGHT / CORDLESS
AREA OF APPLICATION : ELEMENTARY & HOME TRAINING | MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
ADELTAVISION biological upright compound educational 45° inclined student binocular microscope with ‘AV’ achromat objectives, built-in LED illumination supplied with low positioned coaxial ball bearing mechanical stage.
MAGNIFICATION : 40x | 100x | 450x | 1000x
APPLICATIONS : Recommended for elementary, middle schools, high schools, home schooling & hobbyists, those who want to use built-in LED illumination, supplied with low positioned coaxial ball bearing mechanical stage for microscopy work along with a binocular viewing head for comfortable viewing.
AFM PRECISION SMOOTH FINE FOCUSING MECHANISM WITH AUTO STOP AT FOCUSING LEVEL
- 45° inclined binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance, high transmission prisms and dual diopter adjustment in left & right tubes enhances viewing comfort.
- The model comes pre-fitted with low positioned coaxial ball bearing mechanical stage.
- A portable battery powered microscope with rechargeable battery inside, becomes cordless when battery is charged which means that it can be used without a cord, making it portable, take-anywhere microscope.
- Built-in white 3 watt LED illumination with variable light intensity control with on/off switch.
- Plug-in external SMPS power supply input 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz; output: 5Vdc 500mA.
- Pressure die cast aluminium stand that is beautifully designed ‘C’ shape.
- Moveable centered Abbe condenser N.A.1.25, Built-in circular precision centered diaphragm.
- Antifungal high resolution objectives & high eye point eyepiece.
- Long life unique precision ‘AFM’ easy fine focusing mechanism achieved by single knob.
- Auto adjustment at focusing level, safeguards slide specimen from breakage.
|STANDARD MAIN FRAME||:||C-arm, main frame die casted aluminium frame with built in LED illumination base (small foot print) painted with white textured finish, antifungal PU paint.|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM||:||Finity optical system, 160 mm tube length.|
|BUILT-IN WHITE LED ILLUMINATION||:||High intensity precentered 3 watt LED, variable light intensity control with on/off switch. Easy LED change. LED technology provides cool white even illumination, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.|
|VIEWING HEAD (ANTI-MOLD)||:||45° inclined binocular viewing head, high transmission prism (antifungal coated) 360° rotatable & secured, ± 5 diopters adjustment on both tubes. Inter-pupillary distance (I.P.D.) range 52~75mm.|
|EYEPIECE LENS (ANTI-MOLD)||:||Widefield CWF 10X/F.O.V. 18mm (paired), high eye point | Wide field type Antifungal and High Transmission.|
|‘AV’ ACHROMAT OBJECTIVES (ANTIFUNGAL)||:||Finity Jis size (36mm Std.) (black anodised shell finish). Anti-fungal AV Achromat objectives with good resolution, parafocal & parcentered | AV 4x (N.A. 0.1/WD: 24 mm) | AV 10x (N.A. 0.25/WD: 5.6 mm) | AV 45x (N.A. 0.65/WD: 0.61 mm) spring loaded & silicon sealed | AV 100x oil immersion (N.A.1.25 / WD:0.18mm) spring loaded & silicon sealed.|
|NOSE-PIECE||:||Quadruple revolving nose-piece (fixed) – smooth operating external click.|
|FOCUSING MECHANISM WITH IN-BUILT AUTO LOCK||:||By AFM System [Adaptive Focusing Management] with precision silky smooth ball bearing system with precision gear mechanism for maintenance free focusing throughout the life of the Microscopes. Both coarse & fine movement are achievable by single knob | Auto Lock: The upward movement of focusing is pre locked to prevent objective & slide from crashing & damage.|
|MECHANICAL STAGE RECTANGULAR||:||Precision ball bearing type, traverse 76mm (X) and 50mm (Y), vernier reading 0.1mm, Low positioned co-axial knobs, soft feel and fluid movement. Size 144mm (L) X 120mm (W) painted with hard PU paint.|
|SUB STAGE PRECENTRED CONDENSER||:||Precision Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 built into the stage plate, provides extra bright collimated & even illumination at all magnifications. High contrast is achieved by a built-in circular precision Iris diaphragm that is accurately centered. vertical adjustment of condenser 18mm, adjustable by rack & pinion movement by left hand placed knob.|
|POWER SUPPLY||:||Plug-in external SMPS power supply input 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz; output: 5Vdc 500mA. Plugs into DC socket fitted into the microscope rear main frame.|
|ACCESSORIES INCLUDED||:||Instruction manual and dust cover included | AC-DC (5V), 500m.a. adapter – 1 nos.|
|FRAME DIMENSIONS||:||Frame height – 360mm | Frame width – 170mm | Frame depth – 230mm|
|PACKING||:||Styrofoam box, master thick main card board | Net weight – 3.360 kgs|
|DIMENSION OF MASTER KARTON BOX||:||Length – 440mm | Width – 325mm | Height – 275mm | Gross Weight – 4.2 kgs|
|BATTERY BACKUP||:||Battery backup: 3.7V 1100Mah Li-ion. Battery backup 2 hours for LED illumination on full capacity and battery backup 10 hours for LED illumination on 35% capacity.|